We’re Hiring! – Full Time Audio Visual Technician
As part of our continuing expansion, we have the opportunity for an experienced AV technician to join our team.
Job Title: AV Technician
Reporting to: Directors
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester.
Salary: Based on experience
Job Type: Permanent full time
• Set up and operation of equipment for live, hybrid and virtual conferences and events – in particular operating IT, vision and audio equipment.
• Working as part of a team on large productions and managing your own projects
• Liaising with clients, venue staff and crew both onsite and in the lead up to events.
• Delivery & collection of equipment in the company vehicles (Full UK driving license required)
• Preparation and maintenance of our equipment when required.
Key Skills Required
• Previous experience as a live and virtual events AV technician, operating IT, sound & vision is essential.
• Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on delivering great customer service.
• Excellent IT skills – must be experienced with PowerPoint, Keynote, OBS, Vmix, Zoom, Teams etc.
• High standard of personal presentation
• Ability to work as part of a team or unaccompanied under own initiative
• Ability to thrive under the pressure of live and virtual events
• Attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve and to work to deadlines
• High self-motivation and the ability to lead by example
• Flexibility and a can do attitude
• Full UK Driving License
Training and Career Progression
We are recruiting an experienced technician however ongoing training will be provided as required. Opportunities will be available to learn new skills with the latest technology.
Career progression within the company will be available.
Due to the nature of our industry we require our employees to have a flexible approach to their working hours. Your normal working pattern would be 40 hours a week, 08.30 till 17.30 Monday to Friday, Work outside of these hours and at weekends will be required as our workload permits.
A company pension scheme is available which the company contributes to on a monthly basis.
To apply for the position please Email Your CV