THE DATA WE COLLECT
Some or all of this data is collected based on transaction type:
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Contact Tel Number
- Billing Address
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
This information is collected from the customer at the time of purchase to enable us to
complete the transaction and supply the goods as requested.
STORING YOUR DATA
We store data on our secure platform to allow us to provide after sales support to our users.
This information is required to complete transactions with yourself and is stored to improve the
customer experience on future purchases along with warranty support.
We may use your email address to contact you regarding future promotions, however you are
able to opt out of this by clicking the link provided at the bottom of all of our emails. Email
addresses used on our customer service platform are also stored securely.
Your personal data is not sold or shared with any 3rd party outside of the required contractors
such as delivery couriers and, where required, manufacturers for warranty purposes. We
ensure that all of our partners adhere to the same standard of data protection as ourselves.
- You have the right to ask for an export of your data at any time.
- You have the right to update or correct any of your stored data.
- You have the right to opt out of the use and storage of your data, however this will affect the service we can offer you.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your data however this will affect the future services we can provide to you.
- You have the right to file a complete to the Information Commissioner regarding the use of your data.
If you have any questions regarding how your data is stored or used please get in touch with us