As part of our continuing expansion, we have the opportunity for an experienced AV technician to join our team.
Job Title: AV Technician
Reporting to: Directors
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester.
Salary: Based on experience
Job Type: Permanent full time
• Set up and operation of equipment for conferences, in particular operating vision and audio equipment.
• Working as part of a team on large productions
• Liaise with clients, venue staff and crew both onsite and beforehand to ensure we deliver an unforgettable event.
• Delivery & collection of equipment in the company vehicles (Full UK driving license required)
• Preparation and maintenance of our equipment when required.
Key Skills Required
• Previous experience as a live events AV technician operating sound & vision is essential. (Knowledge of lighting would be an advantage).
• Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on delivering great customer service.
• Excellent IT skills – particularly PowerPoint and Keynote software
• High standard of personal presentation
• Ability to work as part of a team or unaccompanied under own initiative
• Ability to thrive under the pressure of a live event
• Attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve and to work to deadlines
• High self-motivation and the ability to lead by example
• Flexibility and a can do attitude
• Full UK Driving License
Training and Career Progression
We are recruiting an experienced technician however ongoing training will be provided as required. Opportunities will be available to learn new skills with the latest technology.
Career progression within the company will be available.
Due to the nature of our industry we require our employees to have a flexible approach to their working hours. Your normal working pattern would be 40 hours a week, 08.30 till 17.30 Monday to Friday, Work outside of these hours and at weekends will be required as our workload permits.
A company pension scheme is available which the company contributes to on a monthly basis.
To apply for the position please contact us